Accelerate personal growth when you untangle the complexities of professional and personal challenges and move towards resolution faster with CoreSelf Positioning tools and services.
Most of the time we’re fine...until we’re not.
When we're overwhelmed, we no longer think clearly or take effective action, losing sight of our values and what’s most important to us.
If you are facing a personal or professional challenge, any movement towards resolution requires that we center ourselves in regards to emotions, values and actions.
This means reducing tension, conflict, and uncertainty in ourselves and our most important relationships. But how?
Tools for Moving Forward
Simple. Not Easy developed a proprietary CoreSelf Mapping process which activates an "Internal Observor/Navigator” that helps connect us to different parts of our awareness, and then leads to the creation of sustainable plans.
Visualize this as concentric circles, like in the image. The outer rim is where intense emotions reside; they exist to protect us. The innermost circle represents your core self where you are most certain of your best next step. How do you become more centered when facing a challenge?
- First, we ask the question: “Where am I? Is my emotional self closer to the Rim or the Core? By asking this question, we engage our Internal Observer, the part of our consciousness that is both connected to, yet apart from our immediate awareness.
- Next, we ask, “Where do I want to be? What steps would most consistently move us toward resolution?
The CoreSelf Mapping Process Uncovers Your Next Steps
Engaging the Observer helps shift our awareness towards the Core and become more centered in ourselves so we can begin to:
- Spark a sense of discovery about ourselves and our relationships.
- Open up meaningful internal and external dialogue.
- Nurture trust and respect regarding ourselves and those our challenge may be related to.
- Take effective action or ask “Real Questions” in order to move forward.
- Get On The Same Page, literally with ourselves and others.
- Answer, “How do I get there?” with the best next steps for ourselves.
Insights & Real Questions
Getting on The Same Page: Situations & Challenges
We all instinctively know that Getting on the Same Page with our self and others is important, but why is it so elusive and difficult to accomplish? We believe it’s so important that at Simple. Not Easy, we’re hitting the reset button and designating 2023: The Year of Getting on…
Introducing: The Year of Getting on the Same Page
Throughout history, many cultures have offered symbols of hope and progress on which to focus as a new year begins. These images and stories are often drawn from a preferred religion, a spiritual tradition, or are derived from folklore. Without discounting the inspirational power of traditional symbols, we believe that…
Secret Sauce of Unstoppable Teams
That Know How to Get on the Same Page, Literally The Greek philosopher Aristolte’s quote, “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”, inspired Google’s 2012 research—code named Project Aristotle. The purpose of the research, which included 180+ of their teams, was to help Google understand the ‘secret…