Accelerate personal growth when you untangle the complexities of professional and personal challenges and move towards resolution faster with CoreSelf Positioning tools and services.
Most of the time we’re fine...until we’re not.
When we're overwhelmed, we no longer think clearly or take effective action, losing sight of our values and what’s most important to us.
If you are facing a personal or professional challenge, any movement towards resolution requires that we center ourselves in regards to emotions, values and actions.
This means reducing tension, conflict, and uncertainty in ourselves and our most important relationships. But how?
Tools for Moving Forward
Simple. Not Easy developed a proprietary CoreSelf Mapping process which activates an "Internal Observor/Navigator” that helps connect us to different parts of our awareness, and then leads to the creation of sustainable plans.
Visualize this as concentric circles, like in the image. The outer rim is where intense emotions reside; they exist to protect us. The innermost circle represents your core self where you are most certain of your best next step. How do you become more centered when facing a challenge?
- First, we ask the question: “Where am I? Is my emotional self closer to the Rim or the Core? By asking this question, we engage our Internal Observer, the part of our consciousness that is both connected to, yet apart from our immediate awareness.
- Next, we ask, “Where do I want to be? What steps would most consistently move us toward resolution?
The CoreSelf Mapping Process Uncovers Your Next Steps
Engaging the Observer helps shift our awareness towards the Core and become more centered in ourselves so we can begin to:
- Spark a sense of discovery about ourselves and our relationships.
- Open up meaningful internal and external dialogue.
- Nurture trust and respect regarding ourselves and those our challenge may be related to.
- Take effective action or ask “Real Questions” in order to move forward.
- Get On The Same Page, literally with ourselves and others.
- Answer, “How do I get there?” with the best next steps for ourselves.
Insights & Real Questions
Being Awake Think of your situation, challenge, or crossroad in life as a road trip. Before you can get behind the wheel of a car and make the trip, you first need to be awake. Of course, with the advent of modern GPS systems where our journey can easily be…
You may be a boss concerned about your team members, or an individual that is uncertain about your own changes in feelings or mood. Feelings of Clinical Depression are often labeled broadly as depression. However, there is a big difference between Clinical Depression and Situational Depression. Understand the differences and…
What is a 4X Leader? Businesses that have managed to navigate the changes that the pandemic thrust on their customers, leaders, and employees have been forced to reimagine and recalibrate their business models in unprecedented ways with little to no warning. Aside from learning to manage entire teams remotely, many…